Thursday, April 3, 2014

Miss Teen USA 2014!

Hello, everyone! This post is to announce the official Miss Teen USA 2014 competition details! I am so excited to inform you that Miss Teen USA 2014 will be at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island, Bahamas!

The presentation show will be Friday, August 1st.
The final show will be Saturday, August 2nd.

Both of the shows will be streamed live from MissTeenUSA.com!

I am so excited to represent Maryland at Miss Teen USA this year and to have been blessed with such a wonderful, life changing opportunity. Using my experience as a tool to teach, empower, and instill confidence in others is the most incredible opportunity and I hope to take my message to a wider audience. I am in full preparation mode and I hope to make my state, family, friends, and those who look to me as inspiration, proud this coming August and beyond.

This goes beyond myself, for I will not just be representing my state, but I will be representing all of you. Everyone who has struggled to find confidence in themselves, those who have been bullied or teased because of their appearance, anyone who has been struggling to see the beauty that they posses, and those who are on the journey of self discovery; for a healthy and fit lifestyle, for their self-esteem, to demonstrate the true meaning of beauty through action, and to reach others along the way. You are my motivation:) 


XOXO,
Mariela <3

No comments:

Post a Comment