Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Up Next.....

Hi, everyone! This post is just an "update", if you will, about the blog!

Firstly, I am so happy to say that this blog has now been seen in 10 countries around the world! I never even dreamed of having my voice heard throughout my state, let alone the world! To know that there are people everywhere hearing and reading what I have to say is truly remarkable. I would like to thank each and every one of you that reads my blog. The HBC message would never have traveled so far without your help. Thank you for your feedback, your interest, for sharing my message with others, and most importantly, for having the desire to positively make a change in your life, and in the lives of others! I honestly mean it when I say that this blog would not be successful without you.

Next up, the exciting events that I am planning for the future! I love blogging and sharing my message, but it would be phenomenal to have these words put into action, and that is exactly what I plan to do! I am teaming up with others, who know this topic well, to bring to you an event where you and I, along with family, friends, and even strangers, can come together to realize our goals. The event planning is in progress, so stay tuned for the very big announcements I will be making soon.

Lastly, it would mean a lot to me if you would help me to make this blog as interactive as possible. If you have a personal story or experience, which pertains to the HBC message, that you would not mind sharing, please contact me! It would be amazing if readers could not only gain inspiration from my story, but also from yours! I really would like to encourage the coming together of a community. Having others there, right along with you, is a super way to relate to others and encourage one another to overcome challenges. Also on this note, if there is anything specific you would like to see on the blog, relating to HBC, please feel free to let me know! Your feedback is of high value to me, so contact me, ask questions, and comment away! Sharing the HBC blog with others via social media is another great way to create community and help those who may be in need of it!

Thank You so much! You all mean very much to me.

XOXO,
Mariela

No comments:

Post a Comment